Adopted neighborhood plans appear as blue in the map below, while those undergoing the planning process are pink. Future planning areas are shown in yellow, though their boundaries are highly subject to change. Some planning areas are combined with others so that there is one planning document – and website – for that area.
Combined Neighborhood Planning Areas In Progress:
Central West Austin Combined – includes the Windsor Road NPA
Heritage Hills / Windsor Hills Combined
North Burnet Gateway
North Lamar / Georgian Acres Combined
Oak Hill Combined – includes East and West Oak Hill NPA’s
South Lamar Combined – includes Barton Hills, Galindo, and Zilker NPA’s
Areas with Adopted Neighborhood Plans
Bouldin | Brentwood/Highland Combined | Central Austin Combined | Central East Austin | Chestnut | Crestview/Wooten Combined | Dawson | East César Chávez | East Riverside/Oltorf Combined | Govalle/Johnston Terrace Combined | Greater South River City Combined | Holly | Hyde Park | East MLK Combined | Montopolis | North Austin Civic Association | North Loop | Old West Austin | Rosewood |
South Congress Combined | Southeast Combined | Upper Boggy Creek |
University Hills/Windsor Park Combined |
Future Neighborhood Planning Areas (boundaries are subject to change):
How to use this map:
1. Please wait while the map draws
2. Use the controls in upper left to zoom in and out
3. Click on an area you are interested in. Areas in blue have adopted plans, pink are in progress.
4. Click on the link in the bubble that appears to go to the NPA page.
5. For a more detailed map, open the Official Map of Neighborhood Planning Areas